How to build an online course
Is an online course right for us?
Educate, certify, drive revenue
Types of courses?
What content works with eLearning
Branding our courses
What a branded course looks like
Updating your course is simple
Is video an option?
How to add video to any course
What course formats does the Opango LMS support
- The Opango LMS supports most of the formats used by industry standard authoring tools such as:
- Lectora, Articulate, Adobe, iSpring, etc.
- The output of these authoring tools typically is a compressed folder that can be directly uploaded to the LMS under LMS control.
- One can provide Opango with a course in Power Point plus all the elements such as videos, audios, test questions and answers, etc.
- Opango can use these elements and construct the course for you that will run on the Opango LMS.
- If you have existing courses in an industry standard format you can probably upload those directly to the Opango LMS.
Can I Administer our site?
- Yes, each customer has 1 or more administrators that have access to user profiles, transcripts, and survey results
How long does it take to get a course online?
- When the course is created with an industry standard Course Authoring Tool in a compatible format, it can be uploaded and executed immediately.
- When the starts with a Power Point file, illustrations, voice, video, and other elements, contact Opango for an estimate. It usually takes only a few days. It depends on the complexity of the course.
- Opango has instructional design resources for whatever is needed to complete courses
Is my content secure on the Opango LMS?
- We will host your eLearning program in a Tier 1 secure data center in the US to protect your content.
How do I charge for my courses?
- The Opango LMS uses PayPal for the ecommerce engine
- Revenue is collected at time of purchase and deposited to your Pay Pal account at the point of sale.
- Revenue can be split up for up to 5 receivers at the point of sale
Can I offer certifications?
- Yes, a certificate can be available for any course.
- For continuing education the issuing authority must approve the course before a certificate can be included for it.
Can users take a survey?
- Yes, surveys can be optional or required to complete a course
- Aggregate survey results can be exported for the approving authority
How do I migrate an exiting course to Opango?
- If the course is in an industry standard format, it can probably be directly uploaded to the Opango LMS
- If not contact Opango for analysis and repurposing.